Start a Club at AFHS
Club Charter Application Instructions
- Read through all of the papers associated with this charter
- Find/ask a faculty advisor to be over your club
- Fill out the application (download and type in or write in with extremely legible handwriting)
- Turn in charter application to Mrs. Holt in room 110/meet with Mrs. Holt to talk about the purpose of this new club and review the Caveman Club Connection Manual
- All charters due by Friday, September 10 at 2:45 pm to Mrs. Holt (room 110)
- Mr. Glahn will then recommend certain clubs to the School Board for Approval
- Once the School Board approves, Mrs. Holt will email the club contact person and advisor letting you know about the official status of the club
- Non-curriculum clubs need to charter annually and gain School Board approval EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
- You can have your advisor make copies of the parent permission slip form or get more from Mrs. Holt. You or your advisor needs to keep on file a permission slip for every member of your club at all times!!!
Club Charter Instructions
Club Parent Permission